Monday, January 12, 2015

Review - Deborah and Marian

Dear Malila.

We had a fantastic day on the Racha Yai tour, it was lovely and great value.

The staff were so helpful especially with my Mum. They helped her in and out of the boat and guided her when snorkelling.

The other tour was not so good.

It was bad weather and to be honest the description of the tour was a little misleading as we did not see the James Bond Islands.

The tour guide Julie had a sweater on and kept saying how cold she was. We couldn't see anything due to the bad weather and we kept getting wet due to the high waves.

It was so rough that we did not dare go to the toilet as the boat was lunging from side to side.

There was only beer and very cheap wine to purchase and no spirits.

The food was freezing and we had no lights at the back of the boat.

The toilet at the Marina was in a terrible state and if we had know it was going to take so long to get to the Marina we may not have gone in the first place.

I really think you should speak to the owners and recommend that they do not go out in bad weather.

Everyone on board was expecting something much different, some people got dressed up for the occasion only to be covered in sea spray.

It was a disaster and the worst tour I have ever done. As it was my Mums birthday I wish I had taken her for a nice dinner instead.

I will post a nice review on Trip Advisor for the other tour as I really enjoyed that one but not the other one.

The staff at your company were excellent and I will definitely recommend your company to others.

Thank you again for everything.

Kind Regards,
Deborah Sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment