Saturday, July 20, 2013

Reviews - Catherine K.N.

Catherine and Family enjoyed several tours and transfer services with us. The review below was posted on TripAdvisor earlier this month.

"After reading all the great reviews, I booked all our tours through Francesco. The private tour of Phang Nga was fabulous and Tee was great about being flexible for a large group. It was a relief to be able to arrange all the transports between hotels, and even dental appointments and I can always guarantee to be picked up in a comfortable van. Their drivers were always on time and made me feel safe (I've been in other rides where the drivers drove wildly and rides were very bumpy). The only tour I didn't arrange through Easy Day was the Phi Phi island tour which I arranged at the last minute out of our hotel in Krabi. First, we we picked up in a tuk-tuk, then 10 minutes into the speedboat ride, I understood why Francesco recommended the luxury cruiser option. The speedboat ride out was so bumpy that an elderly woman hurt her back and was in deep pain through the whole trip. All the women were feeling quite sick after the 45 minute ride out which seemed to take a lot longer. Next time, I'll take Francesco's advice and pay the extra for the luxury cruiser. Also, talking to other tourists, it seems that nobody else had been told about the Kapong River tubing which we quite enjoyed. Thanks for helping to make our vacation not only more luxurious, but so much easier."





...and few days later we received this email:

"Thank you, when we return to Thailand, I'll definitely be contacting you guys again.  

I'll be recommending you to all my friends in Norway.  What distinguishes a good service organization from the bad is not that they necessarily have everything go perfectly, but it's how you handle the situation.  I'm very satisfied with all the services we've received from you and you are a top notch service provider.  

Thank you again"

More on tours in Thailand at www.easydaythailand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment