Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reviews & Comments - Peachie

I was researching things about Phuket when I've accidentally stumbled to Jamie Monk blogs and he recommends Easy Day Thailand on so many things, so I contacted you guys to see if Jamie is right :) ...

I feel comfortable right from the very start, when I sent an email and Ingo replied. I must say I made the right choice when I booked tours with Easy Day Thailand ...

To improve the elephant trekking. I enjoyed riding the elephant, but I've expected a jungle safari not just on the roads. (I can't blame the elephant though, he was very playful the whole time, and doesn't want to walk anymore :) )

I'm impressed with these two, Ingo and Yot (Phang Nga bay tour guide) ...

I've been recommending you to my friends since I got back from my vacation. And I must say, I'd definitely contact you guys if ever we are coming to Phuket again. ...

Easy Day Thailand is great now as it is, but of course everything has a room for improvements. Just keep improving for good and keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment