Sunday, July 19, 2015

Review - Hamim Mohammedi Phuket Holydas package

Hi Malila,

Excellent Service and response from Easy Day Thailand !...Punctual and accurate, excellent transportation service, the MV sai boat for the sunset cruise was too good !! ..

Francesco is a gem of a person, never ever late or shy in replying to emails, prompt and accurate and even suggests what is best for us !..Very polite and gentle in talking. Thanks Francesco for everything !

Our guide was Bee, another gem of a person and very friendly. Thanks Bee !!..And thanks for emailing the photos taken from your mobile..

Thanks to all the staff and people behind this..

Pls convey our special thanks to Francesco and Bee....

And tell Francesco I am really v v sorry that I forgot about returning the mobile.  But I have kept it safe, and if I ever return back to Phuket again, I shall definitely return it back to him. !

No comments:

Post a Comment