Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Review - Bernard Chua and Family

Hello Francesco

Sorry this note came late – was busy taking care of my son’s injury the moment we touch back home.

Just wanna say THANKS for the GREAT arrangements – my family and I simply LOVE the program especially on the trip to James Bond island.
THANKS for having Ms Bee with us – she’s very knowledgeable and cares a lot for us. THANKS also to our driver Ms Amy (hope I got it right)
who drove us around – and both of them brought us to what we “wanted” J - Durians and Mangosteens JJ. Easy Day Thailand is GREAT service.

I would love to leave my appreciation and recommendation note – however I am not sure which portal. So if you have a site for me to share
my experience on the recent Phuket trip, do let me know. OVERALL – I am very glad to know you, your patience and detailed works are perfecto.

My family and I already plan to return to Phuket next MARCH – I guess AUG-DEC is raining season right ? and for sure I will get in touch w you.
My son and I will want to go Flying Hanuman. And we will go Phi Phi Island, Water Rafting ++ and whatever nice programs you will have then.

Till we meet again real soon J…….THANKS !

Cheers my friend

Bernard 

No comments:

Post a Comment