Monday, June 24, 2013

Reviews - Erin M.

Erin & Stephen enjoyed their Racha Yai Island Day Trip and some private hotel transfers:

"Hi Francesco,

Thanks for organising everything for us for our recent trip, we loved the snorkelling and the transfers were very comfortable! it rained a bit too much though!! haha

As previously mentioned, we are getting married in Thailand next yr, in Khao Lak, and will be putting our invites together shortly to send out to our guests.

I have been really happy with the service you have provided me with, and was wondering if you would offer a competitive rate for transfers so that I can recommend your company on my wedding invites?

Return trips and 1-way from Airport - Khao Lak.

I am expecting 50-60 people to attend, and if you were to offer the most competitive price, I would only recommend your company.


Look forward to hearing back from you Francesco :)"



Crystal clear water and nice coral reef at Racha Yai Island 


No comments:

Post a Comment