Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Reviews - Kartika

Feedback from super happy customer who did 3x Phuket Island Tours for Sightseeing and Shopping


"Hi Francesco,

We are back in Bali already last Saturday and now back to the crazy busy schedule at the office. I would like to thank you to you for arranged an amazing full day tour and shopping. Special thanks to Mr. Eak who was very nice and patient, he got my gold rated for service. I definitely will recommend your travel agent to my guests ( I have tour & travel agent here in Bali second company after diving) and would like to comeback to Phuket again next year.

Take care and please send my regards to Mr. Eak from all of us here and from little Naia, she like to thank you to him that he brought his son DVD to entertain her during the tours.


Keep in touch
Kartika"


No comments:

Post a Comment