Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comments & Reviews - Maddi

Phang Nga Bay Sightseeing Tour and others....

Hello Ingo – I am back to the land of the living – I had a wonderful holiday thank you in Thailand and Australia. Below I have answered your questions in red. I would like to thank you and your team in making my stay in Thailand the best ever. Best wishes to you all. Regards Maddi

1. What attracted you to us originally? I found you through Jamie’s web site

2. Why did you book with us? Because you did everything to ensure I got the trips I wanted

3. Is there one thing that we could do better? No

4. Can you name one particular individual who has impressed you in our team? The Driver and Guide I had were superb

5. What would you say to someone who asked you about us? To definitely contact you to arrange their trips – you will be highly recommended

6. What is the one thing we should never stop doing? Cease Trading – you are needed for people like me that travel on their own



No comments:

Post a Comment