Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reviews - Michelle

Sunset in Phuket Island, Thailand
Sunset Tour in Phuket
"Good Morning Francesco:

Hope that you are well.  It was great to meet you.
I have to tell you that we enjoyed Thailand and it was our favourite stop on our tour.
Tee was a absolutely wonderful guide.
I actually got sick when I arrived in Hong Kong - not sure what I ate along the way but it really set me back for 2 days.
But we were able to salvage a day in Hong Kong and see some sights.

Thank you again for your help.

I have friends that will be coming to Thailand in August for their 1st wedding anniversary so I told them about you and will forward your contact info to them
Their names are Lisa and Danny.  I think they want to do both Bangkok and Phuket and will be there for a week.

Have a great day.

Michelle"


No comments:

Post a Comment